LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

21 May 2007

Just another long day.....

Today was just like another other days; waking up in the morning, keeping myself busy with stuff, having no time to read the newspapers, and lastly putting myself back to sleep at night. It was all routine stuff but I don't get bored though. It was just another ordinary day...

I woke up from my slumber unwillingly this morning around 7.45am when my phone alarm went off. Feeling tired, I went back to sleep and got up at 8.30am. There, I picked myself up and began my journey of the day.

First, I went to NUS to collect my X-ray film and medical report done in April for my medical checkup at 'Shenton Medical' in International Plaza (Requirement for MOE teaching award clearance).

After the medical checkup was done, I went to a friend's house in Bedok to take a look at his ailing comp. I dunno wad actually happened to the comp and I couldn't isolate the problem. The computer would suddenly be cut off from the main power now and then. I formatted the comp and hope everything is fine now...

My days may sound mundane to some of you but it is full of experiences for me..I even went into a shop selling stationery in International plaza and asked for a quotation for A4 paper for my company....am I working to hard???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home