LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

25 April 2007

Mixed feelings....

Recently, I have mixed feelings over an interview I had for the MOE teaching award as I am still anxiously waiting for their reply to me. I don’t know how I fared for the interview which determines my suitably for the award. And I suppose the letter will come in somewhere this week since they say they will get back to me at end of the month.

So I presume that I will only receive 1 of the 2 kinds of letter available – either a small one or a big one.

The small one I believe will have a letter saying: “Thank you for your interest in the MOE…..we regret to inform you that…”. This would certainly not be the one that I will be getting. *fingers crossed*

The big one I believe will have a letter too but saying:” We are glad to inform you that you have been offered the MOE….attached herewith is a list of important dates a candidate should know and take note…”. This would be the one that I am praying hard and hope I will get my hands on it.

Every time these days my father comes home with the mails fresh from the mail box, I would take a quick glance whether there are any letters addressed to me, particularly the letter from MOE. I am so eager to learn about whether I am selected for the award which will affect my studies in NUS.

Thinking about the interview, I was sure that I could have did it better with more preparation as I assumed that the interview would be an easy one but I was wrong. Regardless of the result of the interview, it is an experience for me to be interviewed by a panel of 3 person.

Wish me good luck….

1 Comments:

  • heya, fellow applicant for the MOE teaching award. was getting spooked out so i anxiously googled around to see if anyone got their reply. God Bless, i hope we both get it!

    By Blogger Jo, at Monday, May 05, 2008 8:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home