LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

24 April 2007

Totally defeated....

I was totally caught off-guard by some kind of illness which left me tumbling and struggling for the past few days...

Everything was fine on Sat before I slept. On sat I remembered I was without water the entire afternoon and I was very thirsty. Den it all started with a headache on Sun morning. It went on to become high fever of 39.2 when I see the doctor on Monday. I was feeling terrible all over. Never felt so weak for long time already.

Doctor said it may be due to some sort of virus attack. Things didn't really get better and I went to see another doctor on Wednesday when he told me my illness will take 5 - 7 days to recover.

More than 1 week has past..and my appetite is slowly regaining its conscious...and it's time to eat a lot again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home