LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

26 March 2007

Roti Prata @ Jalan Kayu

I was expecting something delicious, something mouthwatering, something gratifying....

We, Zw and yk went all the way from our homes in the west to somewhere that is stranger to us; North-eastern part to be precise. It was about 9.20pm when yk msg me and ask me whether I wanted to go out for supper or take a tour since he was renting a car. Then, he came to fetch me at ard 9.50pm before we went over to link up with zw who had his own, modified Honda city sedan.

The route we took was BKE, SLE and TPE. Parking space there is really limited as we found ourselves parking the cars in the private properties nearby.

Then, we walked to the nearby shop to have our 'starter' - Beancurd jelly. Not bad, very fresh. Shortly after, we went to a shop as advertised. I ordered 2 plain prata, yk ordered 1, zw ordered one cheese prata. Ordering was done at the counter together with the payment. It didn't took much time before our order came in. Food there was below expectation - the prata was not crispy at all but the curry compensated for it.

Soon, the rain came pouring in as we sat there chatting past midnight. The rain ceased after some time and we went to another shop to satisfy our curiousity and appetite. I ordered the similiar things, yk one cheese one plain, zw one mushroom. Over here, the curry is inferior but the prata tastes slightly better and the food has more value. Zw also ordered one milo dinosaur which is basically a cup of milo saturated with lots of milo powder.

We left the place about 1.15am. This time I took the wheel and choose not to use the expressway. There were lots of red lights along the way and it was apparent that zw was getting frustrated. At one point when we hit the expressway, zw suddenly blasted his way through me. I followed suit but with a slower acceleration as the car I am driving has a low pick-up speed compared to zw's car which he has spent thousands over dollars modifying it. The speed we were travelling at was hovering between 80km/h to 110km/h.

By the time I reached home, it was already close to 2am. Feeling full of vigour and energetic perhaps because I was 'racing' my way home....wondering when will be my next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home