LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

14 April 2007

Late night supper...

Yesterday was the second time I had supper way past midnight. First time went to Jalan kayu for roti prata. This time went to Joo Chiat for wanton mee after my badminton game at AES from 8pm to 10pm.

I want to comment that the prata at Jalan Kayu is quite oily and it didn't really trigger my taste buds. The mee at joo chiat is worth eating. Not that it tastes fascinating but the mee is handmade and it tastes different from those I ate before. I going to be a part-time food critic already...

I had 2 bowls of mee while my friends look at my in amazed that I won't get fat even though I eat so much. They really envy me.

On the way back, I was introduced to the term 'cornering'. My friend, zhi wei, who was the driver did a high speed u-turn at about 40km/h. He had his right hand gripping onto something over his head, left hand poised, gripped tightly onto the steering wheel, mind focused and all of a sudden with a incredible clockwise motion of his single lift hand, sent the car skidding while making a u-turn.

He was able to attain that feat because he had his car suspension lowered so that the CG is low, among other modifications. Don't ever try with your car as it will turn turtle.

I look forward to the next late night supper session!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home