LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

16 January 2007

Job Searching...

I have been searching for jobs these days, going to interview, rejecting invitations, among other things. I felt that it was time to step down as a swimming instructor and find myself a proper job which spans from Monday to Friday 8-5 or Monday to Friday 9-5 and Sat 9-1. Largely was due to the unpredictable weather which caused many of my swim lessons to be cancelled or postponed. Another reason was because most of my clients find it hard to adjust to my tight schedule as their child was schooling. Hence, from almost 20 clients, I am now left with less than 10. I have also given some to my other fellow coaches, who will be taking over some of my clients.

Nevertheless, I will still be teaching swimming on a small scale, on sat or sun morning when I have the energy or free time to do. Most of my time will be spent on the new job, which I hope to find and start by tmr. Meanwhile, I was looking for admin/receptionist/customer service/delivery jobs.

Yesterday, I went for an interview at Mandai Estate. The employer there was looking for someone who can multi-task. One who can handle calls, type letters, do invoice, deliver goods, stock take and many others. I was very interested in the job as there were many aspects involved which means it will not be boring. I am still waiting for the employer to call me back. Hopefully, I can get it.

Otherwise, I will down for interview today again. Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home