LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

05 June 2007

A men's true emotions...

Recently, I read a post from my friend's blog which strongly relates to me. Here's the link:-

http://formedwithclay-byhishands.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html

In the post, he talked about how fragile men is, how he is being judged, how he is being perceived...

It is true that men got lots of things to talk; lots of inner emotions to pour out - but there must be someone or that special one who can make him feel secure and wanted...

A men can be brave and calm upfront, but you never know the problems that are plaguing him...
His family problems, his relationship problems, his friendship, his work, his daily interactions with people are some of the things that contribute to the problems...

I find it rather difficult to really reveal my inner true self to my loved ones...
I find it hard to open my mouth to voice out my opinions....
I find it pointless to tell others about my problem...

I know it is unhealthy to keep these problems to myself...I want to speak out but I am trapped....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home