LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

30 January 2006

Happy New Year!!!

A very happy New Year to all those reading my current blog...

I always like new year because of the reunion dinner, receiving hong baos, long breaks etc...
Reunion dinner is perhaps the only time when my whole family is eating and enjoying ourselves together as on normal days, my father will return late from work and myself in the army...so i really treasure this day every year...

Usually on the first day of new year, I would visit my grandmother and it is also at her house that all my closer relatives congregate together not only on this special occasion but also on weekends...steamboat would be the staple every new year at my grandmother's house but it still tastes as good...up to date, i received a total of 13 hong baos from my relatives...

There is one thing i can't forget what my grandmother said to me when I 'bai nian' to her...she asked me why I didn't bring my gf along...haha..I told her I will do so next year...some of my relatives are also expecting her to come...both of us are shy lah...need more time to be mentally prepared to see each other's relatives...however we have seen each other's family members already...

New year is also the time when i take a break from army...life in army is getting more hectic and turbulent with me going to India in a couple of weeks...farewell to those going there on day 4 of Chinese new year...

Tomorrow me and my ex-JC classmates will be going to Ms Liau (chemistry teacher) to 'bai nian'...she just got married and returning from Malaysia tmr morning...hope it isn't too rush for her...quite miss my JC days and my class mates...cya tmr!!!

I haven been listing down my thoughts for my new year resolution in my blog as I don't have the time...once again..happy Chinese new year everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home