LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

26 December 2005

Christmas mood...

Spent my Christmas eve with my gf at esplanade..atmosphere was brilliant, with people gathering in groups chatting, cheering, waiting for the clock to strike 12..

Went to her house to fetch her as her mum cooked some snacks and wanted me to try some..also her grandmother wanted to see me...her mum invited me for dinner but I turned down the offer as her relatives will also be coming and I am unprepared for such occasions...it rained heavily and before we decided to set off, some of her relatives had already arrived...

Its the first time I am with her on this special occasion, the season of joy and giving..we went shopping at Westmall for my Christmas present which was a nice shirt brought at VIP...initially wanted to buy long sleeve pressed shirts at G2000 but its quite expensive...we decided to settle down with more practical stuffs like shirts as our room is quite small to contain display items...

After that took a bus and alighted near Tanglin, where there is a photo exibit of places in the world...I went around snapping cool pictures..around 50 of out of hundreds of them..

Click here to view the photos that I took...

The original source comes from http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/

Then strolled along Orchard road and we brought some snacks and grape juice for dinner as we had quite a heavy tea-break at her house earlier...

Along the way, I took shots of the lighting and christmas trees then we went to esplande to enjoy the snacks while we waited for the countdown.there wasn't really one but u can feel people around u counting down..people were spraying some kind of foam on one another and gals were screaming at the sight of it...

Click here to view the photos of the lightning and christmas trees...

I cherish and appreciate every moment with her on this special festive season which is her favourite time of the year...reminiscing all the wonderful times we had together....just so fulfilling and heart-warming...so happy to just have u by my side...

Also had a ex sec sch mates class gathering at Zunkai's house...it has been 3 years that I have last interacted with some of them..though only around 15 people turned up, we enjoyed ourselves, chatted happily and had a small christmas present exchange..food was great with log cake, ham, satay, turkey, spagetti, sotong balls etc...there was also a christmas tree for us to put our presents under it..it was disheartening to note that time pass so fast and soon we had to leave for home about 10pm...quite delighted to see my frenz..soon the poly guys will be in NS, joining me to suffer...haha..the gals will be proceeding into their second year in uni..all the best to all of u...rem to keep in touch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home