LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

10 December 2005

My significant other....

Almost everyone who is a friend of mine kept bombarding me with the same questions: Do u have a gf? How did u know her? How did u woo her? When did u know her? How long did u know her?
Apparently people around me are quite interested about my relationship with my gf...

Some of u might have recalled her as baby peacock, and me as little squirrel...haha..one of my bunk mates in SOA called her 'my significant other' - that's how I got the title of this blog...I shall dedicate this blog to solve all of your queries about our relationship...

Frankly speaking, I have never contemplated having a relationship until I met this girl in my JC years. I knew her since my JC first 3 months in JJC...didn’t really talk to her during that time as I was too obsessed with schoolwork I should say. Only remembered her as a tall girl from swiss that's all. She remembered me as the guy in green...

Maybe it was fate or god's will to bring us together. After first 3 month, I came to realise that we were in the same class, same CCA, same project work group etc...that is how we got so close in the end..I also found out that she actually lives 2 bus stops away from me and we could click pretty well...As time goes, we understand and knew each other better. Quite frequently, she would come and 'disturb' me with phonecalls, the average duration about half an hour, the longest being 4 hours...

In addition, she couldn't click with the girls from our class. Instead she often finds herself in our group where one of us is her secondary school friend from swiss cottage. This is also one way I got closer to her...My feelings for her came as early as July in JC1 and continued to develop throughout the time I knew her...I nearly wanted to hold her hands then but i couldn't bring myself to it as my priority was to excel in my 'A' levels to secure a place in uni..I also wanted to prove myself given the bad results I obtained in my 'O' levels....

Way before our relationship started, I already held her hands...the first time was during 14 Feb 2003 when our school organised an event called 'Love Fiesta'...Our booth set up by our class was running out of supplies and both of us went to buy it..On the way back while crossing the road, I held her hands in view of her safety...I was also quite embarrassed when one of my secondary schoolmates saw it..After crossing the road, she pulled her hands away from mine as she was quite shy then...

The second time I unknowingly held her hands was during an army open house last year at safti...I don't know how I got the courage to do that but our hands just came together as one. I was wearing a harry potter tee then and she was laughing at my tee, saying that I was kiddy...haha...we had a great day exploring the things there but was quite disappointed when the military rides closed due to the rain...but we managed to ride the Bronco that time...I also left a message saying that I will be coming to NS soon on a board in an exhibition room..After the event we lost our way...we took the wrong bus which landed up in a carpark in Jurong camp...From there, we walked towards SAfti, out of Jurong camp and to jurong point..along the way we were chatting happily with our hands held together...

The first time she laid her head on my shoulder was on 31 Dec 2003 when our school was organising a countdown event which started in school and proceeded on to boon lay cc thereafter..After we were dismissed at boon lay cc, we walked around to pass time, waiting patiently for the countdown event...At some point of time, she just leaned against me as she was tired...

The first time I gave her flowers was on 14 Feb 2004 after the Love Fiesta event...My friends were telling me to give her flowers as a form of appreciation...

The first time we confessed our feelings for each other was on 2 April 2004 in a bus ride home..I very much wanted to do that in JC1 but I didn't have the courage to do so. It was quite hard to admit I had feelings for her at that time but managed to do so before I alighted...thereafter, we became even closer and I didn't consider anyone else except her...

The first time when I officially asked to to be my gf was on 5 Dec 2004...on a happier note, our first anniversary together just passed 5 days ago...

The first time I celebrated her birthday with her was on 13 Jun 2004 in sentosa..I gave her a squirrel piggy bank to mark my presence, not for her to save up...haha..coincidently, her sec fren brought her a piggy bank too...

There are lots of other first times to mention but these are the more memorable ones....

During our time in JC, people were already asking me whether we were in a relationship as we were often together as a group if not in a pair. If I am not with her, my friends will ask me where she is...I also find myself mixing with the girls better in my class and they were asking me how was my relationship with her...

Glad to know u and be with u my dear peacock....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home