LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

10 December 2005

Our first anniversary

5 Dec 2005 was a much anticipated day for me as it marked the first year of my relationship with my gf...a pity 5 Dec landed on a boring Monday, thus we celebrated our day on 3 Dec...Before this special day came, I did some prep like what to do and buy, where to go, what happens if it rains, etc...

My initial plan was to watch Zathura at Orchard cineleisure, a space adventure movie, in some ways similar to Jumanji...but she was not very much interested in the plot...in the end, we just stroll along Orchard road and went to kino..along the way I saw chin ni with his gf, Zhi zhong...

Then we proceeded to plaza singapura before having our dinner at fish & co in glasshouse...we were quite early there and requested to be seated on the second floor. The ambience was nice with the courteous waiter and waitresses...I settled down with fish and chips while she chose baked salmon...the place suddenly blackout while we were enjoying our meal..if only there were candles available then....

After our dinner, I wanted to bring her to fort canning park but she didn't want to go there as it is dark and quite errie..instead we went to esplanade promenade park...I asked her to face the sea while I carried out my little surprise for her...I took more then the amount of time I had planned but she was very obedient and patient that time, except for a cockroach which freaked her out...

Then I asked her to close her eyes while I lead her to the place where I wanted her to stand...I did one big heart and 2 small heats with light sticks..after she opened her eyes, together we wrote peacock and squirrel on top of the heart...

This is how the thing looked like in the end...it was quite cute and beautiful as it glowed in the dark...not forgetting the flowers that i specially picked and brought for her...

Happy first anniversary peacock....

View peacock's first anniversary blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home