LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

01 January 2006

New year countdown...

Went to ICA to collect my passport which I made on Tuesday...just queued in line for a couple of minutes before it was my turn..very efficient....then went to my aunt's shop near Sim Lim to set up her broadband modem...

Made my way to Sim Lim Square after that...there is a shop selling CD/DVD media on the 6th floor whose price is reasonable...I brought spindle containing 100 pieces of CD-R media which comes with one to one exchange warranty..great deal isn't it? But this dun apply to CD-RW...DVD wise I'm not sure too..one thing the price is one of the cheapest in Sim Lim..If u are buying hardware, I recommend Best Bargain on level 5...brought a 5 in 1 SD/MMC/T-flash card reader and writer for $10.90..Save the hassle of using a wire to connect the camera to the comp...quite user friendly and sleek..like it a lot...

Meet up with my gf at 3.3opm at bugis MRT..the rain dampened our mood as we had to linger around in the mall itself for the rain to go off..our intend was to shop for her clothes around Bugis then go to the national library..in the end I brought a shirt and watch at Bugis Street while she brought hers at hang ten marina square with my 50% discount card in the month of December...more shops have begin their business and it is very crowded and compact there...but a good place for teens to hang out to buy clothes, watches and bags..lots of great deal and bargains...like that place very much..lots of variety, trendy, affordable...

Had dinner at Long John Silver...fries were really nice and crisp and the chicken tastes so nice as it has been some time since I ate it at long john...went to esplanade for countdown after that...had a nice chat with her while waiting...lots of couples, families were there...

Hundreds over balloons anchored to the seabed at the esplanade waterfront formed the backdrop for the ten minutes fireworks display..fireworks was great, especially when I have the chance to see it so near, so big, so loud...could'nt get my eyes off it as it was so well collaborated and colourful...people all around are screaming and spraying foams around during the display...an array of lights were situated along the waterfront, marina South and near to Fullerton...the atmosphere was wonderful with lots of couples embracing each other...fireworks left many in contentment after the show...a pity that I didn't bring my camera along to catch the pictures of the fireworks..I got the pictures from someone else though...

Click here to view..

Truly a very memorable night for me and my gf...hope to spend my new year eve in the future with u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home