LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

14 January 2006

Eve of Hari Raya...

After so many weeks of leading a sedentary lifestyle from the start of my block leave in late December to escaping PT lessons due to performing COS duties, I had a gruelling and fatiguing slope training physical training on Monday...

Many of us were either on leave or off as they can save the hassle of booking in on Sunday night and booking out on Monday night as Hari Raya falls on Tuesday...I couldn't get off if not for the need to attend ICCT lessons on Monday afternoon...

The gist of the day was the slope training...warm up was fine, some stretches and running around the complex one round..then, we had to run up the slope 7 times! As we progressed, I was feeling unwell but continued to press on till the end...almost collapse with abdominal pain...

After the slope training, we had to do some form of slow jog around the complex, totaling 1.2km...then we had to do 2 sets of static exercises to round up the PT...I fall out after the first set as I couldn't endure the pain anymore...rushed to the toilet, feeling sick, almost vomited, did some 'big business' then returned to join them...by that time they had already finished the 2 sets and I just joined them for cool down exercises...

Then we slack and slack till ICCT lessons in the afternoon...waited a long time for S3 personnel to open the gate so that we can carry out the dummy mattress...lesson lasted for about 30 minutes, a far cry for the usual 2 hours..did some revision of ground fighting and learnt a new technique in which the opponent wraps his arms around your head...had a hard time suppressing...had to punch him while grabbing his shirt and use my legs to force his head to the ground..my legs are a bit stiff and I made a laughing stock out of myself...sorry Terence if I had injured u...haha..but I had a enjoyable time...

We booked out after ICCT but had to book in Tuesday 8pm for the 16k road march...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home