LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

26 December 2007

Things that I have been doing this vacation....

Lots of u must have been wondering why am I always so busy? Why am I so preoccupied with a daily packed schedule and it is so difficult for some to meet me...well u must book me in advance, best is 1 week in advance...otherwise it will be difficult when my schedule is fixed..haha

I have been giving tuition, secondary and JC level 3 times a week...i can't do without it as it is my only source of income....i dun get any money from my parents now...i am a independent guy....i must pay for my own insurance, hp, transport, pocket money etc....

Another thing is that I am training hard for my IPPT coming 26 Jan, I try to run 3 times 1 week and the days in between i play badminton bcos intra faculty badminton games is coming in Feb...hope to get the top 3 positions....

I also finished reading a book written by Adam Khoo...a self-made millionaire at the age of 26...title of book is master ur destiny...some time later i will blog abt this book...its abt goal setting, changing ur habits, values and beliefs, etc....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home