LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

18 August 2007

CCA - To take or not to take....

It is not a must to be involved in a CCA in university lest those who are staying in hostel. Right now, I am still wondering whether I should go for the badminton selection this Thurs as I heard from the seniors that pursuing a sports CCA is time-consuming. Come to think of it, what CCA doesn't really need you to commit? It boils down to the amount of time and effort that you are willing to give....

Besides, I am going to take up a Level 1 basic climbing course next sat. It costs $45 including membership fee for lifetime usage of the rock wall gym. Hopefully, I will be able to strengthen and build up my upper body to gain more mass. I just couldn't gain more weight through eating more carbohydrates as I am practically adding more rice and eating more race every meal and I don't see any improvement. Probably, heading to gym is one way but perhaps rock climbing would be more enjoyable.

I also considered signing up for the 2 star kaya award as I had 1 star award in my Sec school years. But the course fee of $65 held me back. Canoeing as a CCA is fun but the activities are held at Kallang..just too inconvenient for me....

The guitar club is also recruiting people but I felt that was too boring for me....If I were to take up a CCA, it would most likely be sports....

Think i will just go for the trial this coming Thurs and see how it goes....

1 Comments:

  • you have my support for a sports CCA man!! go go go! hee.. rock climbing.. interesting.. haha... work hard to a better body dude!i noe u can do it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, August 19, 2007 11:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home