LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

12 August 2007

Science Orientation Week! Part III

SOW has finally come to an end...i can finally have a good rest since I have been staying over almost everyday and my energy has drained out after RAG day yesterday with all the shouting and cheering...

I was supper high after talent night on Friday when the lights of LT32 was out and my OG, down with only like 8 person including the seniors danced, jumped and shouted our way to the stage as pop songs were played...It was the first time I was so enthus, as I jumped with my OG mates. I was so tired that I have to catch my breath after every song. And the poor gal who is standing beside me had to bear with me as I accidentally stepped her right floor twice or thrice....haha..sorry la..i was so high that time! After the whole thing end about 12am, I went back to LT23 to play badminton with one of my OG mate. We made each other run front back left back and KO at 2.30am...den i showered and wait for rest of my OG to come back and slept at 4am.

Next day woke up at 8.30am, went home den came back to school at 1.30pm to board the shuttle bus to padang for RAG.

Sad to say Science didn't win the chancellor shield... :( but we won several awards like best costume etc....RAG was really exciting with various performances by different faculties and the halls. Biz was the overall champion and the defending champion as well...The bad thing was the heat from the sun...why can't they make the event in the morning or start later in the evening?

Anyway, I enjoyed myself through out the SOW...the friends I made, the moments I had...I never experienced so much out of camp before...thanks everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home