LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

07 July 2007

It's going to be over on 26 July...

I can't wait for this day to come....I had enough of adhering to the system that you deemed to be working perfectly for the past 40 years....

What's the point of persuading me to stay when I have made up my mind? What's the point of promoting me from a small Admin assistant to Admin officer when I want to leave? If you really appreciate my effort, recognise my contribution, you should have done so earlier on. Perhaps I might consider staying for another year. But that's gonna be a tough decision to make.

Anyway, I think the company is heading no where....some of the better, hardworking staff like throwing in their resignation letters, people in this field have blacklisted the company, Council members have been complaining about the high staff turnover and that the quality has deteriorated. On the average, one person quits every one or two weeks in a small company of about 20 staffs. See how screw-up the company is?

If you had taken care of your staff, given them their due salary on time, this would not have happen...Every month before getting our hard earned salary, we have to submit our report, attendance, leave report, stationery report etc. If we don't submit, no salary. What the heck is this? And why is some of our CPF delayed?

Slowly, one by one will leave for the greener pastures out there....I would like to thank all the wonderful staff there who made my time spent there more interesting and for guiding me along. And working there has made me more knowledgeable in the field of property management....

1 Comments:

  • finally!!! haha... well.. i hope my notes help... haha... dunno anything can ask me.. i try to recall what is taught... haha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home