LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

30 July 2007

All the best...

It was a day of remembrance when I left on 26 July 2007.

It was a sad moment as I bid my colleagues farewell and wished them all the best; it was a happy occasion as all the 'sufferings' have come to an end; it was a wonderful experience working there, learning lots of things about property management; it was also an experience exchanging blows with my boss for my leave entitlement, salary and many others.

I had expected this day and was totally prepared for it in case my boss holds back my salary and demand me to do this and that. Previously, I had confronted her a few times to get my salary for June. Instead, she turned the table around saying that she wanted to deduct my no pay leave for the months she hasn't done so. According to the Employment act, your employer does not has the right to deduct your pay for overpayment if he/she hasn't done so for the month when u collect your pay. However, your employer may file a civil suit against you.

Fair enough, I let her recover her overpayment of the days which she paid me while I was on No pay leave. Pursuant to this, she also want want to deduct the overpayment of CPF contribution. I told her the right way to do so is to write in to CPF Board but she insists otherwise. She didn't even pay me CPF in April loh, so she will be fined if she tries to claim back the CPF. In the end, she paid me CPF for April in cash. If I go and complain against her, she will be punished too.

Of course there are several other matters which I confronted her but I shall not dwell on it any further. If you are interested to know can come to me personally. Not clear about the employment act also can look for me....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home