LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

09 August 2007

Science Orientation Week! Part II

After taking a short break on the weekend, all of us returned for FIC held at UCC in the morning. I didn't attend as I had to be present for the MOE teaching award presentation held at Suntec. I saw my JC Chem teacher, Ms Liau whom I invited and other 3 JJC teachers who taught chemistry. The new Principal from Keming Primary also approached me and asked my number.

After the ceremony, we meet at Lavender at about 6pm for OG outing.....everybody was in their casuals for the first time and looked very different and good...we ate steamboat at a restaurant next to Golden mile complex and played pool after that. That was Monday....

Tuesday was flag day @ orchard for my OG...had to wake up so early and reach Orchard MRT station at 7am....a tired day struggling to make my can full but only managed to get it less than half filled...so paiseh...me and my partner was so tired in the afternoon that we sat down and sang songs to self-entertain ourself. Our first location was cuppage near centrepoint, which didn't really invite any donations in the morning. Shortly after lunch at long john in PS, me and my partner went to Park mall as we were told that there will be some 'grand' affair that. We went there hoping that there will be a large crowd but it didn't happen. It was so quiet there. Then we went to cineleisure and the security chased us away which led us to Wheelock place.

After flag day, only a handful of us returned to NUS to sleep over...we had some singing or more precisely shouting in the LT before we went to 'feng seng' near West coast park at 2am. We walked like 30 mins, one end of NUS to the other...den on the way back showered at Eusoff Hall before sleeping at 4am.

Woke up at 6am the next day for Sentosa. Supposed to be at Harbourfront at 7am but reached at around 8am...After the whole OG arrived at about 9am, we took Sentosa express...very fast and smooth ride...from the station we took the yellow line to Tanjong beach...had lots of fun there..cheering in the water, play inter-OG beach games, among other things....everybody was dunked except for one of the senior, Dennis who is too heavy for us. Everything ended at 1pm before we head back to school to do close bidding...

The next activity was to meet up with our Secret Pal(SP) to have dinner tgt before going to great world city to watch Rush hour 3. My SP was absent thus I had to pair up with another girl....i was so tired that I fell asleep during the movie bcos last night only slept for 2 hours....
almost about to collapse any moment after the movies....

That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home