LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

20 July 2009

Last week at Greenridge...

Friday will be my last day at Greenridge Secondary, after a short attachment of 3 weeks there. I am enjoying myself so far in the school, with the teachers and students. Today I had the chance to conduct a Maths class alone as my mentor was sick! It was my second time doing hands on teaching in the school and I found it slightly more challenging than giving private home tuition. Instead of grabbing the attention of 1 student, now you need to get the attention and engage the whole class of students.

One class that I exceptionally bonded well with is 2T1. They are so friendly and lively to me. And I like the cohesiveness and togetherness of the class which bonded them together. I try to see them whenever I am free, but sometimes my laziness sets in and I will stay in the staff room. Some of them ask me out for Harry Potter, some ask me out for badminton, some ask me to be their teacher, but i turned them down. There is a need for a line drawn between the teacher, though I gave some of them my hp no and msn.

wed to fri will be busy day for me, as I will present my findings of the project that is assigned to me to the principal and vice principal coming wed. Thurs I going to give a motivational talk to the sec 4 NT kids, and Friday sharing of school experience with the principal and vice principal. After the attachment program will come to an end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home