LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

20 May 2009

I'm back to work...

I'm back to work with my previous employer...company is dealing with children's magazines (young scientists and highlights) and games...other than doing book fairs in schools or suntec, i also do delivery to popular and schools. In office, I usually pack books or answer phone calls....sometimes if i work late or if there is something i need to attend to the next morning, I will get to drive the company van home!!!

I just resumed work on Monday, but I'm not working on wed/thurs as I got lab in sch till mid june....so mon and tues I went pioneer primary to set up a stall for children to subscribe the young scientists mag!! response was ok, with over 60 subscribers. I was there before 9, as the recess started from 9am, all the way to 10.30am and last one at 3pm...children was as usual, naughty and playful!!!!

Some of them made friends with me and became my temp cashier during their recess!!! some of them brought food and drinks for me and I awarded them with one old issue of the young scientists!! some of them will chat with me after school!!!! so it was quite fun actually...

one thing I dun like but I am usued to is them calling me 'uncle'...they see guy, they call uncle, they see girl, they call auntie....there is no 'ge ge' and 'jie jie' in their minds at all!!! never mind, they are still young while I'm old already!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home