LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

12 May 2009

I'm back!!!

After close to half a year of disappearance, I'm back to blogging....

suddenly in the mood to blog bcos one of my fren is now doing "work and travel" in US as she is uploading her daily updates and photos on her blog...I guess this might be a good way for me to update all of you while I'm away in the US for SEP coming august....

Hopefully by then, the swine flu situation would have been under controlled and I can travel with a piece of mind...I was pretty amazed how the WHO and various health ministries work together in the current outbreak of the swine flu and how they managed to contain it unlike SARS. At first I was expecting a far more serious outspread of the virus which will hurt the financial market but it didn't!!! There goes my chance of investment again....haha....

Time really flies and I will be in Year 3 coming august....another 2 years in NUS, 1 year in NIE, and I am really to go out to the workforce...am I ready? I dun think so....anw I look forward to the MOE attachment to secondary school coming July....

Meanwhile from now till 20 june, I will be occupied with special term (lab work) every wed / thurs for 6 weeks...so my mon/tue/fri are free untill I really find a job....I wanted to work for my previous company which I worked for the previous June vacation but now still waiting for my boss's response...I told her abt it few weeks back and she is ok with it.....

life still goes on though...it has been some time since I played badminton, my friends are all so busy and free only on weekends...but weekends I teaching tuition, so not free!!!

And the weather these few days has not been welcoming in the sense that it keeps raining, and I have to postpone my cycling trips to Macritchie reservoir and Mandai...

yesterday, helped a friend asembled new computer in which the parts were brought from sim lim...computers nowadays are very cheap, and competition is very intense, driving the prices down...a basic computer without printer and monitor costs not more than $600, and a good one costs slightly more than $700 only.....

still considering whether I should get a bigger capacity thumb drive or external hdd during the coming PC show at suntec in mid June....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home