LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

16 May 2009

I am part of the Aviva World’s Largest Badminton Rally at Raffles City this 23 May 2009!!!!

Guinness World Records

I just returned from playing badminton at jurong east sport complex...

actually I went down to qualify myself for the historic event next sat on 23rd may, where 1000 pple will play badminton at the same time to set a guinness world record!!!!

I was tested on the following 3 stations:

1) SPEED TEST

SPEED

How it works

If you’ve got lightning fast reflexes, you’ll definitely be able to speed through your first test. Queue at Marker 1 and run zig-zag to Markers 2, 3, 4, and 5, touching each marker as you go. Complete the Speed Test within 8 seconds or less and you’re guaranteed to progress to the second test!

this station was a breeze for me, like shuttle run...

2) AGILITY TEST

AGILITY

How it works

Now is the time to show your great footwork and physical dexterity. Being nimble on your feet is helpful, as you’ll have to hold a rally of 10 shots with two instructors. Keep your eye on the shuttle, make no drops, and you’re through to the next test!

I was asked to stop after 5 rallies, save my energy!!!!

PRECISION TEST

PRECISION

How it works

Accuracy is the name of the game. Here, you’ll have 3 chances to return a serve from the Doubles Serve Line. To win a place in the rally and make history, you must land at least one shot in the Aviva Precision Zone.

I didnt do well, all my shots went out...luckily, the officals were kind enough to let me warm up and try several times....

After the selction, I got in!!!! I played with a few JC youngsters till 5 plus and went for KFC ebfore reaching home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home