LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

10 June 2009

everything gg to be over soon...

finally, the book fair is over last sunday! I reached home on Mondays 2am after fetching my colleague home who stay at woodlands...sales was quite good for the entire book fair, duration of 10 days, total over $50,000....I tink i have lost weight, even my student's mum said i lost weight....so time to eat during the fair, and sometimes during sch we skip lunch while doing the experiemetns....

book fair, together with tuition and sch work is driving me crazy....totally no time to rest and go out at all....sch is ending next wed with a practical test...yay!!!

here are some pics that i took during lab...


Separation of a mixture of organic compounds using column chromatography.



Synthesis or inorganic compound using reflux

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home