LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

23 November 2006

My KL-Genting-Sunway trip...Day 1

Day 1: 11 Nov (Departure)

It was a day I really look forward to after my ORD - a memorable fun trip with the specs in Braves 40 SAR. I woke up later than usual around 5.30am as I usually wake up at 5am to distribute newspaper. My father fetch me to golden mile complex in his prime mover, supposed to reach there by 6.20am as instructed but other than me and Ouyang, everyone came after that. Some even took their own sweet time having breakfast at beach road, opposite the complex and came strolling in at 6.50am. Everyone was ready at about 7.10am when the last guy came after 7am.

We choice grassland express as it is more comfortable, generous in the leg room/space provided. Heard from other people that if u are willing to pay more, some grassland buses come equipped with personal computer screens. I haven really experience one before, although my bus trips to genting and thailand were with grassland.

The journey took quite a while, with one stop at the usual yong peng. Arrived at Federal Hotel in KL around 12 plus, 4 star hotel. We waited about half an hour before the receptionist issued us keys as the hotel was almost fully booked. They had to spend some time clearing some of the rooms before we could occupy it.

I waited impatiently for my room to be cleared before I went up. To my disgust, when I entered the room, these are what I observed: used towel & bed sheet, no pillow, messy room. They responded aptly and cleared the room while we went around the vicinity of the hotel.

The first shopping centre we visited was Times Square, a prominent blue skyscraper with an indoor roller coaster. The shopping centers in Malaysia compared to Singapore is a bit different in the sense that our first floor is their 'G' or ground floor. And the ceiling of every floor is higher.
I brought 3 shirts in a boutique called 'Romp'. 2 trendy shirt that I normally wear and 1 that comes with a zip. Cost me a total of $60 - value buy. If it's in Singapore, it can easily costs up to $90.

Then we had dinner at Mr Tepannyaki in Bukit Bintan Plaza. Night time was free and easy where I revisited 'romp' to buy the 3 shirts. I wanted to buy the first time but time was tied and i don't want to be late. Slept early at 10pm to get adequate rest for genting the next day.

Patrick, Jian Wei & Suran

"We are starving, where is our food"?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home