LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

11 December 2006

New hope...

After my swim class this morning, I came to realise that I had a miss call from a rather familiar number. Is it someone calling to enquire about swimming lessons? Or is it someone calling to enquire about tuition classes? Or is it someone...The list goes on and on. It also seems that the number belongs to my former driving instructor. Why did he call me? Is it because he managed to find a earlier re-rest date for me? I was really hoping to hear good news from him.

On my way back, my phone rang. The same familiar no. "Hey, Ricky here. Your test day is on 29 Dec 8.25am." I heard it as Apr 29 at first as the word 12 seems to sound like 4 in chinese. I was caught with a little surprise. It was to my surprise how he managed to get a test date so fast. I had been logging in everyday at every moment when I am at home hoping for anybody to cancel his appointment so that I can acquire that particular slot. But he did it in just one log in! Today at noon time! Is it because that particular time has lots of people cancelling their test dates? Or Ricky has some connections with someone? Or is just his pure luck? The reason remains unknown.

Anyway, I was delighted to get another chance at my driving test, earlier than I expected certainly. At least, i don't need to renew my PDL which expires on 6 Jan provided I make it the second time round. Bless me with a kind examiner....

I was so paranoid when I failed the first time. And I even called up different instructors to find out whether they can get me a fast test day. Everyone said I have to follow the quene which stretches till late March except for Wicky. He promised that he could get it for me within a month. And he did it. No doubts.

Now I am just hoping to better my skills before the test and hopefully get a good examiner. This will be my final go..the last one..the best one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home