LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

21 November 2006

Not again...


Monsoon season...
Rainy days...
Thunderstorm...
Intimidating dark clouds...

Having either one of the above means bad weather, equivalent to my swim classes being cancelled. Here I am, free to blog because my class today at 7.30pm has been canceled due to the bad weather. So, more time to blog, surf web, rest as I recline in my computer seat.

I hate the monsoon season when the weather is so unpredictable. You may be perspiring one moment and without you knowing, you are drenched in the rain. However, I notice that the rain goes away in about half an hour time. Meaning if it rains at 10am, the weather should brighten up around 10.30am.

By the way, where are the people who went KL with me carrying a camera but haven load the pics? I'm waiting for your pics so that I can start blogging on the KL trip. Probably all of u guys are busy working. Never mind, I will do a draft first then later add in the illustrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home