LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

10 November 2006

Rev It Up!

The biennial Singapore Motor show is back from 10-19 November 2006 to once again dazzle the crowds with an exciting display of automobile launches, concept cars and adrenaline- pumping stunt performances!

I really want to the show but I have no time. Come to think of it, I was the first time I was so fascinated about cars ever since I started learning driving. Cars of all models, makes, capacities, colours, design make me drool all over..here's my dream car: The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX













Cool design, turbo-charged engine, nice spoiler, more fuel efficient, lower emission, excellent cooling system, less air drag. As I mentioned, it my dream car. Its too expensive for me to own one.













Owning a Subaru is also fine. But the design I feel is not as cool as the evo.
Below are some of the more budget cars that I like also:












Mitsubishi Lancer











Toyota Vios













The Chery looks cute but its performance is underrated. People also say that its not that durable.

There was a article in the straits times regarding the modification of budget cars like the Honda jazz. More people are seeing this more like a lifestyle, hobby in the meantime up the performance of their cars.

There are lots of modifications available, from the adding of a simple spoiler to changing the exhaust. Some simple add-ons take the form of spray-ons or stickers which are pasted inside the vehicle. These things play a part in adding to the aesthetic value of the car - more attractive, vibrant.

However there are limitations to that. One can't modify the engine capacity, fit crash bar, install decorative lamps as directed by LTA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home