LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

21 August 2005

My primary sch years in Bt. Batok

When i was in Primary 5, i moved my hse to Bt. Btaok bcos it is near my grandmother's hse and studied in Keming Pri..From a talkative guy, i became quite as there was a total change of environment, especially in school wher i didnt know anybody...I remembered there were 3 pupils including me who were new to the school...slowly, i opened up and enlarged my social circle..

I could recall that there was a hydroponics farm wher i grew my veggies..i would visit the farm every now and then to see if the nutrients level was adequate and was really excited on the day of harvest..i brought home a plastic full of veggies and thought it would be enough for us to eat for the entire week...In the end, the veggies shrank by dunno how many times and there weren't enough for my whole family to consume..haha...

I also participated in the 100m event in P5 and got second position...Sad to say, i came in last when i participated in the 100m event in P6 as i fell down close to the finishing line...i cried after that bcos i was so close to a medal..since then i didnt participate in track and field as i didnt want the same scenario to happen again...

I was a mischievous boy as time goes by..would usually go Bt. Timah plaza wif my younger brother to play arcade, buy computer games, yoyo, digimon, thus neglecting our studies...really regret it now....

During the P5 camp, I missed home so much that i fell sick on the first day...there my frenz had a week of fun while i stayed at home to recuperate..also whenever i have sore eyes, my grandmother would bring me to the swimming pool. ...magically, the salty water will cure the redness in my eyes....

I was not really shocked when i received my PSLE results...got 208 that will just qualify me for a low-end express stream sch...still rem my choice of sch:
1) Bt. panjang
2) Swiss cottage
3) Bt. Batok
4) Dunearn
5) Hong kah
6) Yusoff Ishak

got into the school of my 5th choice..wher some of my fren worked hard during the exam period and got into Bt. Panjang...My teachers lamented that i had the potential of performing well but i dissappointed them...

Besides, i was a sci. craze at that time..i brought almost all the young scientist cards and completed them...In the end my class was ranked 3rd for completing the most no. of scientist cards...haha...i also volunteered myself to teach the lower pri. pupils kids phonics and was involved in story-telling..

Now, i rem a girl that would pinch me everytime she sees me...i was so paranoid such that whenever i entered the school I will look out for her...haha..there was one bright and hardworking girl who was also a new student like me..once she told me this: "I hoped that u will work hard and perform well or even better then me" Her words were encouraging but i didnt take it seriously...as time pass, i seem to have a liking for her. I wrote her a letter and posted it personally in her mailbox...the next day, she asked me why the letter doesn't bear a stamp...i replied her wif a cheeky smile...and during recess i would play wif her and her grp of frenz...but we didn't develop our relationship lah....ahaha

That's all I can rem for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home