LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

23 May 2008

part time job...

2 days into the job and I am getting used to the culture in the office....pace is ok, everything is going fine and I'm settling down well...yesterday was my first day...den the boss asked me to drive the company van to queensway to do some colour photocopying and poster printing for the upcoming book fair on 30 May - 8 June...also bargained my way thru to save costs...the van that I drove (which the boss use to drive home) there is one of the slowest among the 3 i guess...bcos the pickup is very slow..think i cycle faster also...lol...by the time I returned to office, time was ard 2.15pm den i scrambled to the canteen nearby to buy lunch and ate in the office....first day nothing much, since everything is new...just walk here and there in the office, asking around who needs help loh...

anyway, when one of the guys go off end of this month, I going to take over him and the van which he is driving home now...haha..think the boss will apply the season parking for me and I can drive home the vehicle...no more transport woes....hoping for that day to come.....

this morning, first thing I did was to fetch my boss to work...i didnt drove the vehicle home..its another colleague who is a foreigner did it bcos my boss wants him to familarise with the vehicle and way home as during the fair, those who know how to drive (only me and him) will ferry pple home...but he didnt feel well this morning so I took over him loh...den today also learnt a lot of things like how to packing of stuff/labelling for the book fair....

during the period of the fair, my boss wun be ard as she got something to attend to in america... out of 2 who knows how to drive, one of them is a foreigner...so if stocks run out, I will need to return to office to replenish them....den everyday have to fetch and send those who live near me to suntec also...the fair start at 10am and end at 10pm..so i have to leave home ard 8am to fetch pple and will reach home probably near midnitz by the time i send them home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home