LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

16 February 2008

My perfect soulmate...

Valentine's day and my birthday just passed by swiftly....it was a day of romance; a day of celebration; a day of reminiscing the fond memories I had; a day of feeling special; a day of mixed feelings....

And guess what...this year 22 liao...so fast....end of this year I would not be a 'freshie' anymore...just another few years and I will be out in the workforce, molding the future generation of singapore as an educator...there's also an attachment coming up next year....

I want to be happier this year, enjoying the company of my friends, slacking with them. I'm really happy this year bcos more pple wish me happy birthday...my phone was practically flooded with well wishes on 14 feb...thanks everyone, especially my SOW OG...

Life is so simple yet so complicated...and its troubling at times...so many things to make u exhausted...so little time to deal the things u want to do...i want to keep fit by running at least 2 times a week and play badminton once a week if time allows...and I wish for a 'perfect' soulmate who can keep me happy, without worries, is 'she' the one that I'm looking for???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home