LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

12 May 2008

Tag please!!!!

hey..I just created a tag board....so if u are feeling great about my blog...haha....leave a tag k...so that I know your existence...

Its finally holidays now after another round of exams...3 months long..with a 1 week reservist coming in 3 weeks time...school will start in early aug...and I have started to find a job...most prob admin job....recently helping out my uncle (1 day or 2) doing delivery...not a very tough job but u have to how the place well in order not to get lost......and time flies when you are driving...and the day ends in a blink of the eye...

Meanwhile, I am still exercising regularly...badminton at least once a week, jogging at least twice a week, push ups, crunches at least twice a week....and waiting for the weights (I intend to buy dumbbells to train) to replenish...I waited like 3 months liao for the online store to restock their goods...its really cheap and I believe it is the lowest in Singapore...they sell all sorts of nutrition products/supplements, weights, yoga stuff etc....can check it out... http://www.nutritionpark.com/healthfitness/index.np

After holidays when school start, I will miss my freshie days...going to year 2 in uni liao...3 more years to go plus 1 more year in NIE b4 I step out as a teacher...by the time I will be old liao (26?)...time really flies la...

And all my cousins have grown up...some going to secondary school in 2 years time...

this is the youngest one...just 3 months old....so cute!!!..always kicking and smiling away...




















And her brother...going to 2 years old next week...















And her naughty elder sister...who likes to beat me up on my butt and call pple by their name...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home