LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

28 July 2008

My days...

My days as a freshie is coming to an end. In fact, I can already declare myself as a senior when my last paper ended on 6 may 2008. I must really confess that time really flies. And I don't want to enter the workforce so soon. I still want to enjoy my uni life with my fren for working is worse than studying.

My days as a part-time worker is coming to en end on 8 Aug. Initially, I plan to work till end of this month but my boss asked me to stay on to help out for another week. She has already went to Hong Kong for book fair last Monday and will return end of this month. When she returns, she promises to treat us to some sort of buffet, maybe tim sum. Talking about food, she is very generous. She is willing to indulge in food of all kinds, without even thinking much of her expenses.

My days as a NS men is coming to en end in another 9 years time. But i know that times flies and all the agony and suffering will be over soon. 3 cheers for civilian life!!! No matter how tough NS turned out to be, it has made me a more matured and disciplined person, bearing in mind the things i have went through in Armour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home