LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

13 October 2006

How To Read Yourself From Your Name

I got this off from my gf's blog bcos I got nothing better to do. Anyway, I find it quite interesting so no harm spending some time to figure out the 'hidden meanings' from my name..

Let me start off with my actual name:

Y - One of the best bfs/gfs anyone could ask for. (Refer to peacock)
I - You get hyper easily. (Quite true)
Z - You're a little too hard to find. (Sometimes bcos I'm always busy)
O - You're an awesome person. (Really? Any comments?)
N - You are absolutely beautiful. (Hey, I'm not a gal!!!)
G - You never let people tell you what to do. (I don't like to be instructed/ordered ard. Prefer to be independent but I accept opinions from others)

Next off, my pet name:
S - Easy to fall in love with. (Any takers?)
Q - You are a hypocrite. (No....dun ruin my image!!!)
U - You really like to chill. (Not really)
I - You get hyper easily. (same as above)
R - Sexy! (Am I?)
R - Sexy!
E -You have a nice ass. (*collapsed*)
L - You live to have fun. (I love having fun, especially when there is a group of friends ard)

Now is your turn to try and have fun!!!!
A-
Damn good kisser.
B - Good all around person.
C - You're wild & crazy.
D - You have one of the best personalities ever.
E -You have a nice ass.
F - People totally adore you.
G - You never let people tell you what to do.
H - You have a very good personality and looks.
I - You get hyper easily.
J - Everyone loves you.
K - You like to try new things.
L - You live to have fun.
M - Success comes easily to you.
N - You are absolutely beautiful.
O - You're an awesome person.
P - You are popular with all types of people.
Q - You are a hypocrite.
R - Sexy!
S - Easy to fall in love with.
T - You're loyal to those you love.
U - You really like to chill.
V - You are not judgemental.
W - You are very broad minded.
X - You never let people tell you what to do.
Y - One of the best bfs/gfs anyone could ask for.
Z - You're a little too hard to find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home