LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

02 July 2006

Totally burned out...


For those who frequent my blog, u would have realised that the rate that I have been blogging has dropped. This shows not only my decline in interest in blogging but also the time I have during weekends. Speaking of that, my weekend is getting more precious nowadays as I have more things to cope with and commit to.

Recently, I was quite reluctant to sell my Saturday COS duty to a friend. I can't help to savage my weekend as Saturday was usually the day I meet up wif my gf. So next time I will request my superior to plan my weekend duty on a Sunday if there is one.

A few hours ago, I was at Sim Lim Square sourcing for cheap computer parts to help one of my aunt's friends to build a new comp. There goes my Sunday afternoon and evening...

Come next week, I will start my driving lessons. Feeling so excited. I'm really impatient to get a license. With it, I can borrow a car from my uncle and ferry my relatives to IMM almost every week and perhaps explore the whole Singapore!

I also spent my weekend watching soccer. Sad to see France scoring that goal which dashed Brazil's dream. Anyway, France was all out against Brazil last night. I watched the whole match from 3 to 5am, hoping Brazil would find some way through but luck wasn't on their side. If France carries on maintaining her standards and being more consistent, who knows France may emerge the champions this time? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Back in camp, I am drained when there is outfield and atec is coming, meaning more busy days ahead, can't clear leave. I don't want to ORD with uncleared leave. Blame my luck on going to 40 sar...140 days to ORD..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home