LiFe Is PrEcIOuS...VaLUe THoSe ArOuNd U...

28 May 2006

Driving license, here I come!!!

Before my enlistment into army, my friend asked me whether I had interest in driving but I dropped the idea. Now, almost everyone has already started, or in the process of learning how to drive. Those who were faster have already gotten their driving license. I feel so left out of the race. It would be favorable for me to learn driving back then when I had more time, not like now when I am so preoccupied with my Ns life. However, I still can afford to spend some time on weekends.

I am determined to get a class 3 manual driving license by the end of this year, if not latest by January next year. And I am fine being a private candidate because of a few reasons. Compared to learning in school, a private candidate

* enjoys greater flexibility in planning and managing their time
* can make last minute cancellation for a particular lesson
* spends about half the amount of money to get a license

Of course, there are also drawbacks..
A school candidate:

* has a certain syllabus to follow to make sure he/she learn the essential skills
* has more priority in booking test dates
* has the benefits of sitting for mock exams before the actual theory tests

My current plan is to pass both my basic and final theory exams, then apply for provisional driving license and tp at the same time. This will save me the hassle to renew my pdl as it only lasts for 6 months...

Someday, I hope to get/rent myself a car and explore Singapore with my gf...haha..am I too ambitious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home